Cash Advance: Training PowerPoint
Cash Advance: Travel/Other
- Prepare a Cash Advance
- Description must indicate Destination
- Comments must indicate departure date, return date, business purpose of trip, and department/MOCODE that will be reimbursing the expense
- Details Description should be the budgeted expense type
- Approve a Cash Advance
- Applying a Cash Advance to an Expense Report
- Email Foreign Travel Expense Detail to Expense Report to email@example.com with only the 10 digit Expense Report number followed by "ER" in the subject line of the email.
- Excess funds that were not used
- Prepare a Cash Receipt Report to the MoCode used on the Cash Advance and PSAcct 132801. Please state on the Cash Receipt Report the Cash Advance number.
- Notify the Cash Advance Coordinator of the Cash Receipt Report so it can be reconciled to the Cash Advance.
Cash Advance: Research Subject Payments